1.) The first stage of this advocacy project is to warn our family and friends of the threats posed by 5G.
2.) Second, we find ways to limit our exposure to EMFs in our homes, workplaces, public spaces and the environments we spend the majority of our time including our children’s schools.
Reduce your daily EMF exposure with these immediate direct actions:
- Keep cell phones off of your skin (check user manual for specific warnings)
- Keep phone in airplane mode or off as much as possible especially at bedtime
- Disconnect internet router when not in use
- Replace Wi-Fi and wireless technology with Ethernet cables
- Use wired headphones in place of wireless Bluetooth headphones
- Purchase an RF meter to measure radiation levels